In this guide, you will learn to master the art of Kaizen, and to take a MUCH more effective approach to change in every area of your life.
And what’s more, is that you’ll find that this change is exponential. Every time you improve one area of your life, countless others will change as well.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this ebook:
- How Kaizen works
- Where it comes from and how it got started
- The 5S of Kaizen
- The balance between Kaizen and Kaikaku
- How to use microworkouts
- The power of “tiny habits”
- The neuroscience of effective change
- How to correctly write goals
- How to balance efficiency and optimization with a fulfilling and relaxing lifestyle
- Changing your lifestyle in subtle ways that help you lose weight without exercising
- Creating an effective budget you actually stick to through small decisions daily – and racking up HUGE savings accounts as a result
- Improving your productivity by making small and measurable improvements to your workflow
- Applying Kaizen to business in order to grow your empire
- Using tiny changes that will make you happier, more energetic, more confident, more charismatic and more
- Using Kaizen to gain huge amounts of time in your day so that you can accomplish tons more
- Using incidental training to get the body you want without even trying
Employing checklists and systems to eradicate errors
- + much, much more!
The result is that you can use Kaizen to become a version of yourself that is leaner, sharper, more energetic, happier, more attractive, and generally better. This is the ONLY self-improvement book you will ever need.