In Bulletproof Motivation you will learn precisely how to tap into your motivation – such that you find everything becomes easier. You’ll be healthier, stronger, happier, more confident, wealthier, more successful… All because you know how and when to put in the work.
You’ll even have more free time because you’ll be working so efficiently the rest of the time.
With this book, you will learn how our brain creates a sense of motivation and discipline.
You’ll learn about the hormones, the physiological changes, and how to hack those processes to go after what you want.
Imagine tricking your body into WANTING the things you want! You work not because you’re forcing yourself too, but because your mind and body are excited to do that work.
What’s more, is that you’ll discover the techniques used by Navy SEALs to build mental toughness.
Imagine gaining the determination and drive of a SEAL – and imagine how much easier life will become as a result.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this ebook:
- How to hack your emotions to “want” the right things
- How our hierarchy of needs determines what our body tells us to do
- How you can increase your own motivation many times over
- How to fit your goals in around a busy schedule or routine
- How to stay calm and focused during a crisis
- How to create more spare time even while working tirelessly toward your goals
- How to stay motivated when things aren’t going well
- How to become accustomed to discomfort and challenge, so they don’t even leave a mark!
- + much, much more!